About Me

My photo
Student, full time job with Children's Hosptial, Training for marathons and triathlons, and living the dream.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Is this real life?






So yet again I can not describe the excitment and energy that this country possesses. The past couple weeks have been breath taking, fun, adventurous and EPIC. I was able to visit the most beautiful park in Perth> King's Park, with my advisor. I saw the largest passenger Cruise ship in the world leave Freo port, the Queen Mary 2. Attended St. Patty's day in Freo after all my papers were done. Enjoyed Michaelen Lake's 21st bday party at a couple local pubs. Went on a camping trip last weekend and enjoyed every bit of Margaret River. There is still so much more that I want to see and do but I have finally begun my bucket list count down.

Camping on Margaret River was truly incredible. The group went surfing and hung out at the beach all day Saturday and Sunday we went and watched the surfing competition, women's finals. I have to say, looking at the stars and just hanging out was so much fun. I was able to surf which was so exciting, it is a very addictive sport and I cant wait to go again. The sunset was also a highlight of this trip, we stayed for 30min to watch the ball of fire sink into the ocean. It is awesome to think that at home, they are watching the sunrise.

This week a couple of the girls and I made dinner for the P&O, TACOS. They were surprisingly good. We enjoyed a thunderstorm in the midst of cooking which is very rare for Australia and definitely reminded me of home. Playing in the rain is so much fun and brings back awesome memories.

There is so many exciting events coming up that I can not wait to tell stories of.

Love you all,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, Kimmy my love! Can't wait to see the opportunities you get to cross stuff off that list! YAY! Sounds like some amazing stuff :) MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete